Step 1 of 4: Welcome. Let's get started.
Register now for Thrivent.com. You'll be able to:
- Access information about your insurance, annuities, brokerage accounts and mutual fund accounts.
- Participate in benefits of membership and programs like Thrivent Choice®.
- Go paperless for various documents.
All fields required
Where to Find Your Thrivent Member ID
Member ID card, account statements, contracts, policies & key correspondence
Quick online access to your member ID
Still searching for your member ID? Take a few minutes to complete a secure, online form and your member ID will be sent to your email address that's on record with Thrivent.
As a registered user you can:
- View and manage information about your insurance, annuities, brokerage accounts and mutual fund accounts.
- Perform various transactions for annuity and mutual fund accounts.
- Make online payments or purchases.
- Apply, view and report on Thrivent Action Team projects.
- Participate in various benefits of membership and programs like Thrivent Choice® Voting Events and directing Thrivent Choice Dollars® (if eligible).
- Choose how to receive statements and other correspondence from Thrivent Financial.
- Send secure messages to your financial representative or Member Care Services.
- Your Thrivent Member ID.
- Your birth date.
- A valid email address.
Other Account Registration
At this time, not all accounts offer online registration. To register for business brokerage access, Thrivent Financial Bank Trust Services, or business or trust access to mutual funds, contact Thrivent Financial customer service. Access to online banking is a separate registration.