Step 1 of 4: Welcome. Let's get started.
Registering on Thrivent.com allows you to:
- Access information and perform various transactions on your insurance, annuities, brokerage accounts, mutual fund accounts, and interval fund accounts.
- Participate in benefits of membership and programs like Thrivent Action Teams and Thrivent Choice®.
- Go paperless for various documents.
All fields required
All times are Central time.
M – F: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Not a Client?
Learn about Thrivent membership and apply today!Explore Membership
As a registered user you can:
- View and manage information about your insurance, annuities, brokerage accounts, mutual fund and interval fund accounts.
- Perform various transactions for annuity, mutual fund, and interval fund accounts.
- Make online payments or purchases.
- Apply, view and report on Thrivent Action Team projects.
- Participate in various benefits of membership and programs like Thrivent Choice® Voting Events and directing Thrivent Choice Dollars® (if eligible).
- Choose how to receive statements and other correspondence from Thrivent Financial.
- Send secure messages to your financial representative or Client Services.
- Your Thrivent ID.
- Your birth date.
- A valid email address.
Other Account Registration
At this time, not all accounts offer online registration. To register for business brokerage access, Thrivent Financial Bank Trust Services, or business or trust access to mutual funds and interval funds, contact Thrivent Financial customer service. Access to online banking is a separate registration.