As a financial consultant, I have completed advanced education and licensing requirements. That means I can provide comprehensive, customized financial guidance to you. I also have access to a broader array of products to help you address your financial and investment objectives. No matter what your goals, time horizon or risk tolerance level, I can help you take steps to achieve your goals.
Today, it's common to have multiple financial goals and concerns. That's why we take a broad-based approach to serving our members. It's important to understand how different factors can affect your financial picture. We'll help you analyze your current situation. Develop an in-depth financial program. And help you implement an integrated financial strategy. Our team can also assist you by providing a product- or issue-based solution, or we can take a values-based approach to preparing for your financial future.
I work with customers to help them with:
- Building financial strength
- Protecting financial future
- Saving and investing for financial goals
- Preparing for or living in retirement
- Estate planning strategies
- Developing tax-advantaged investment strategies
- Helping others
- I have been with Thrivent Financial for 7 years.
- I graduated with a Bachelor of Business in Accounting from Texas A&M in College Station, TX
- I graduated with a Certified Public Accountant in Accounting from Texas State Board in Austin, TX
I am married. I have 2 children.
I am a member of Bethel Lutheran in Bryan, TX.
In my spare time I enjoy
I enjoy volunteering with
Boy Scout Troop 1300.
I also was involved in a local Thrivent Builds project.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a faith-based, not-for-profit financial services organization with approximately 2.5 million members. As the nation's largest fraternal benefit society, we help members be wise with money and live generously. With more than $82.2 billion in assets under management and more than $6.1 billion in adjusted surplus (as of January 1, 2013), you can be confident in our financial strength and stability.