Register now for easy and secure access to your Thrivent insurance, individual mutual fund, individual interval fund, annuity and brokerage accounts.
Need help? Contact Client Service at 800-847-4836 and say "Log In."
As a Thrivent client, you can conveniently and securely view and manage your accounts online 24 hours a day. Just register and you'll have instant access to all of your products, including life and health insurance, annuities, mutual funds, interval funds and brokerage accounts.
My Thrivent lets you:
- View account and contract values.
- View statements, activity confirmations, bill/contribution notices, tax forms and more.
- Make online payments/contributions for many of your accounts.
- Manage annuities, including complete and partial reallocation of variable annuities and partial withdrawals.
- Review and update your personal information and beneficiaries.
- Manage your communication choices and sign up for paperless delivery of statements, prospectuses, activity confirmations and billing/contribution notices.
- Communicate securely with your financial professional or client services.
- Designate Thrivent Choice Dollars® if eligible.
- Connect with your local Thrivent Member Network.
- Apply for a Thrivent Action Team.
The principal underwriter for Thrivent Mutual Funds is Thrivent Distributors, LLC. Member FINRA. Asset management services provided by Thrivent Asset Management, LLC. Both subsidiaries of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
Trust and investment management accounts and services offered by Thrivent Trust Company are not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency, are not deposits or other obligations of, nor guaranteed by Thrivent Trust Company or its affiliates, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc., is the sponsoring investment adviser of the Managed Accounts Program offered through National Financials' Managed Account Solutions service, provided by Envestnet Asset Management Inc., a third-party provider of investment management services. Security transactions are handled by National Financial Services LLC, a Fidelity Investments® Company, registered broker/dealer, and member New York Stock Exchange and SIPC. National Financial Services, Envestnet Asset Management and Thrivent Investment Management Inc., are not affiliated. In all programs except the Thrivent Advisor Guided Program, your Thrivent Financial professional does not have discretionary trading authority.
Thrivent member activities, such as Thrivent Action Teams, Thrivent Builds, and Thrivent Choice, engage Thrivent members and Thrivent Member Networks in charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. You should never purchase or retain any insurance or annuity products simply to be able to participate. Participation is subject to applicable Terms and Conditions.